So this is very late! I know Kemett is now 15 months but still wanted to do a 12 month update. Pretend it is August 25, 2014!
- Kemett is 31 inches long and 20 lbs 15 oz
- He is still trying to crawl and is pulling to stand
- He first molar is coming in!
- He visited Clearwater Beach and Gainesville, Florida to see Dr. Miller
- He went to Houston to see Dr. Scheimann
- Kemett’s sleep apnea is worse but it is because of his low tone, reflux and maybe asthma
- Kemett is starting on an inhaler
- We visited the ER because Kemett had retractions when he was breathing.
Kemett is doing really well! As the last post said, he had great doctors visits. We did go to the ER after we got back from Houston and in our pulminary follow up, Dr. Kang let us know that he thought Kemett had asthma, not pneumonia. He put Kemett on an inhaler and then told us that Kemett would probably be sick at least once a month through viral season. We are so lucky to have some great doctors on our side!
But because Kemett was sick we cancelled his big birthday party and celebrated only with the grandparents. It was a fun time! We looked at old pictures, ate a cute water melon treat and opened gifts.
My next posts will update you all on our One Small Step Walk, our trip to New York for the Foundation for Prader-Willi Research Conference and hopefully just an update on Kemett now!